About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2013/07/30

Lync HA/DR Explained

(Sorta)

Has the specter of describing the Lync High Availability / Disaster Recovery options and features to a customer kept you from sleeping at night?  Does the complexity drive you bonkers?  Do you doubt what does and does not work in each scenario?  Does your boss/manager/supervisor/SO bug you with questions about the delta from Lync 2010 to Lync 2013?  Are you tasked with making this work with an SLA?

Well, Microsoft TechEd to the rescue! All you need to do is memorize the following:

Lync 2013;  High Availability and Disaster Recovery Deep Dive

YMMV

No comments:

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture