About Me

My photo
This is a blog for John Weber. One of my joys in life is helping others get ahead in life. Content here will be focused on that from this date forward. John was a Skype for Business MVP (2015-2018) - before that, a Lync Server MVP (2010-2014). I used to write a variety of articles (https://tsoorad.blogspot.com) on technical issues with a smattering of other interests. I have a variety of certifications dating back to Novell CNE and working up through the Microsoft MCP stack to MCITP multiple times. FWIW, I am on my third career - ex-USMC, retired US Army. I have a fancy MBA. The opinions expressed on this blog are mine and mine alone.

2011/08/18

Configure DHCP Options to enable sign-in for IP Phones

In this white paper Microsoft  provides details about how to configure DHCP servers from the following manufacturers: BlueCat, Cisco, Linux, Infoblox, and QIP. It extends the information provided in the topic “Configuring DHCP Options on DHCP Servers other than Windows DHCP Server.” The information in this white paper does not apply to DHCP servers that are a component of Windows Server.

Get the guide here.

2 comments:

M E said...

the link is not working, do u have any alternative resource?

tsoorad said...

You are right. Microsoft pulled it. Sorry - I will poke around...

test 02 Feb

this is a test it’s only a test this should be a picture